Monday, October 03, 2005

Updated Shimmy Shimmy

A few weekends ago my two dance friends and I performed at our friend's 50th birthday party. There was a pantheon of live drummers there and we had the most amazing live music to dance to! I danced a troupe number and then a solo, where I did a fast percussion dance while balancing a sword. It was a lot of fun!

We even were lucky enough to share the stage with a transvestite Marilyn Monroe.

Here is an updated collection of photos from the event.


Alex doing some lovely veil work, my drum solo, and our troupe number.


Random shenanigans - getting ready to go on, Dennis' friend attempting to balance Kate's sword, and embarrassing the birthday boy.


And last but certainly NOT least...the beautiful and infinitely talented Marilyn MANroe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home